Drop-In AR-15 BCGs to increase reliability and ease cleaning and maintenance.
- Bolt – Carpenter 158 case hardened, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Manufactured to Government drawings. Mil Spec gas rings. NiB-X coated (40% more wear resistant than Chrome).
- Extractor – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, per Government drawings. Black extractor buffer and heavy duty spring. NiB-X coated.
- Firing Pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, Chromed and certified per Government drawings.
- Carrier – M16 style carrier (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X coated for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Gas Key – Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using grade 8 hardened fasteners. Permatex No. 3D Aviation Form a gasket Type III Sealing Compound per MIL-S-45180 used on assembly. NiB-X coated. Staked per military specifications.
- Cam pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
Charging handle Specs:
- Bravo Company Gunfighter
- Mil-spec made from 7075 T6 alloy forging
- Type III hardcoat finish