This one piece combat rail from Midwest Industries comes with everything you need for installation. It includes: Barrel Nut, Barrel Nut Wrench, Torque Plate, Picatinny Rail attachment, and Hex Keys.
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 12.625" overall length
- 9.9 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-Lok
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
- MI Lifetime Warranty
Optional Titanium Barrel Nut and Titanium Clamp Screws Available for Purchase
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILTY NOTES!
Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to insure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
NOT FOR USE ON GAS PISTON AR’s!
Magpul(R) and M-LOK(TM) are trademarks of Magpul Industries Corp