The TNTE M4 URG M4A1 Upper Receiver Group features the M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS II), which has been in use by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005. This two-piece, free-floating rail system allows the mounting of devices like a M203 grenade launcher without influencing the barrels harmonics, eliminating problems like wandering point of impact that plagued other mounting designs. The two-piece design also allows for partial disassembly of the rail to aid in cleaning around barrel without completely removing the entire rail system. The weight of anything attached to the RISII rail system is fully supported by a sturdy bolt-up system, using 6 grade 8 bolts, leaving the barrel completely free floating for best possible accuracy and dependability. The M4 URG M4A1 features a TNTE 14.5” Chrome Lined M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Surefire Warcomp to meet the NFA required 16” length. THESE ARE CUSTOM UPPERS AND SUBJECT TO AVAILBILITY FROM SUPPLIERS FOR BARRELS AND HANDGUARDS.
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Chrome Lined, 1:7 twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Surefire Warcomp, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, pinned and welded to Barrel
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
- RAIL LADDERS: 3 FDE low profile ladders made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- Made in the USA!
Other DetailsAll TNTE uppers are custom built using exacting tolerances by highly trained armorers. Your receiver and barrel are torqued to a spec of 55-65 +/- for best accuracy. Then your feed ramps and chamber are polished and de-burred. All uppers are checked for proper head-spacing and test fired to ensure reliability. Beware of sellers who refuse to tell you where their parts come from because all uppers are not created equal. We use only Milspec or higher quality parts for your upper. TNTE uppers are built with professionals in mind, we go through them with a fine tooth comb to make sure when you need it most it will be there for you. Our custom stripped uppers are covered by a one year warranty. Complete uppers have a limited lifetime warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’m very happy with this upper! The weld For my socom flash hider is very clean and looks great! It performed beautifully at the range!